The U.S. Department of State Visa Bulletin September 2015 shows significant retrogression in EB-2 China and EB-2 India. While EB-2 India cut-off dates retrogressed more than 2 years, the priority date for EB-2 China retrogressed almost 8 years!
Priority dates for EB-3 advanced moderately for all countries.
Visa Bulletin September 2015 Highlights:
- EB-2 priority date for mainland China retrogressed by almost 8 years from December 15, 2013 to January 1, 2006.
- EB-2 India retrogressed by more than 2 years from October 1, 2008 to January 1, 2006.
- Priority date for mainland China EB-3 Professionals and skilled workers advanced by about 6 months to December 22, 2004.
- EB-3 Skilled Workers and Professionals priority date for India advanced by about 6 months to December 22, 2004.
- EB-3 Philippines advanced by about 6 months to December 22, 2004.
- EB-3 Professionals and skilled workers priority date advanced by 1 month to August 15, 2015 for Mexico and all other countries.
- EB-5 priority date for China advanced by three weeks to September 22, 2013.
- EB-1 Priority Workers category continues to remain Current for all countries.
- EB-4 Certain Special Immigrants category continues to remain Current for all countries.
Green Card applicants who have a priority date earlier than the cut-off date listed in the Visa Bulletin are eligible to apply for adjustment of status or an immigrant visa.
Check out the latest visa bulletin for a complete listing of the current cut-off dates and availability of immigrant visa numbers.
Schedule a FREE Case Evaluation with our experienced immigration attorneys if you have any questions about your eligibility for filing an adjustment of status or an immigrant visa application.