Immigration Paralegal (Code: US103)
Job Type: W-2
VisaPro Paralegals will:
- Offer assistance to corporate, non-profit, professional and individual clients
- Be trained by the best on immigration case matters
- Perform research and analysis from varied sources for special projects
The ideal candidate should:
- Have at least 1-2 years solid experience in handling work-based cases and/or family-based cases
- Possess above average degree of perseverance and persistence
VisaPro hires only the best and the brightest. If you feel that you are a match for VisaPro we invite you to join our team. You will be provided with excellent support while working in a team environment.
Unique advantages of working at VisaPro:
- Exposure to diverse and challenging scenarios from clients across the globe
- Opportunity to leverage your entrepreneurial spirit and turn your ideas into a reality
Location: Washington, DC
Contact: Send your resume by email with the job code US103 in the subject.
HR – Recruitment
1120 Connecticut Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20036
Requested Items: Cover letter, resume, and a brief writing sample.