What Information Do We Collect?
We at VisaPro value your trust and we respect your privacy! We have designed our Web Site in such a way that you can freely navigate through the site and browse for information and/or services without revealing any personal data.
- We may request limited personal information for certain purposes, which include, and are not restricted to:
- Registration with our Web Site
- Using certain services such as checking your Visa Status
- Subscribing to Alerts & Newsletter
- Message Boards
- Questionnaires for online cases set-up as part of online Case Management etc.
- Any and all information collected at our Web Site is kept strictly confidential and under no circumstances will it be sold, reused, rented, loaned, marketed, or otherwise disclosed.
- We take utmost care in using and preserving the information given by you and will never use your personal information without your express consent.
What Information Do We Collect?
Information such as your name, surname, address, contact information, email, company name etc. is required in order to register on our Web Site.
2. Subscription Services
We may also collect your name and email address for subscription to various services such as Alerts & Newsletter, Visa Status check etc. We collect and preserve your personal information in a safe and secure manner, and only as consented to by you.
3. Message Board
As part of our commitment to provide a comprehensive and useful immigration service we offer several VisaPro Message Boards to our users.
- Users may post their queries, responses and comments in the Message Boards after completing the FREE registration formalities.
- The information collected for the purposes of registration is always kept confidential and secure.
- Please note that any information disclosed by you in the Message Boards as postings or replies becomes public information which can be viewed by all visitors to the VisaPro Web Site.
- We suggest that you exercise extreme caution when posting sensitive or personal information on VisaPro Message Boards.
As part of our online Case Management system, we also collect extensive personal data for preparation of cases.
- The online case accounts are password protected, and we take extreme care in ensuring the security and safety of any personal information that you submit.
- Such information is accessible only to the Attorneys, and their staff/team working on the case.
Why Do We Collect Information?
- We provide certain services only to our registered users, thus we collect information for registration purposes.
- We need information such as your email and your petition Receipt Number to send you the latest updates on your visa status through our Visa Status check service. This service is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- We also need to process personal data for filing of immigration petitions, preparing case packages, submitting documents to various Government agencies on your behalf, consultations with VisaPro Immigration Attorneys, etc.
- Such information is collected through online questionnaires which are sent through the online VisaPro individual or corporate accounts. Separate accounts are created for every client, and the logins are password protected.
- purposes other than those agreed to by you, or expressly authorized by you, except required or authorized by law.
Sharing of Information
- In the course of providing immigration and other legal services, we are required to submit information, petitions, applications and documents to various Government agencies such as USCIS, consulates, Department of Labor etc.
- We prepare the forms and documents related to your case by utilizing the information provided by you. We may submit the same information to the relevant Government Agency.
- Our Web Site also contains links to other Web Site under the Link Exchange program. Though we take utmost care in protecting your privacy, VisaPro is NOT responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web Sites.
Protecting Your Privacy
- We strive to ensure that our servers and Internet connections incorporate the latest encryption and security devices.
- Our website uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, to transmit personal information. SSL-capable browsers typically have a unique symbol on the browser window to indicate when they are in a secure mode. In addition, the URL begins with “https:” for all browsers in a secure mode.
- We have put in place various physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Industry-standard data encryption techniques are used to protect personal information on VisaPro computers.
- Personal and credit card information are transmitted to us by secure servers. The data is strongly encrypted during transmission to ensure that personal and payment information is secure.
Protecting Your Rights
You may access your information at any time for the purpose of verifying its accuracy and, under most circumstances, you may also edit the information yourself. In the event that you believe that your privacy has been breached through the use of our Web Site, or that the information that you have provided to us needs to be edited or corrected, you may contact us immediately by email.