For any alien eligible to apply for suspension of deportation or special rule cancellation of removal under the Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA).
(Starting Feb. 28, 2022, we will only accept the 12/02/21 edition. Until then, you can use the 11/08/19 edition.)
Form I-881 Filing Fee
All immediate family members who file their applications in a single package are eligible for the family filing fee of $570. An $85 per person fee for biometrics may be required. Exceptions apply, see form instructions for additional details.
Where To File I-881
File with the USCIS California or Vermont Service Center, depending on where you live.
If you live in Alaska, Arizona, California, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Oregon, Ohio, South Dakota, Washington, or Wisconsin, mail your application to:
USCIS California Service Center
PO Box 10881
Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-0881
If you live in Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, the District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, the United States Virgin Islands, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, or Wyoming, mail your application to:
USCIS Vermont Service Center
75 Lower Welden St.
St. Albans, VT 05479-0881
I-881 Special Instructions
You may use this form only if:
- You are a national of El Salvador or Guatemala,
- You were, on December 31, 1991, a national of Albania, Bulgaria, Czechoslovakia, East Germany, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Soviet Union or any republic of the former Soviet Union, Romania, Russia, Yugoslavia or any state of the former Yugoslavia, or
- You are a spouse, child or unmarried son or daughter of one of the above described nationals.
- AND if you meet the specific criteria outlined in Parts 1 and 2 of this form.
Note on Filing Fee: If you are filing this form with the Immigration Court, the fees are:
- $165 base application, or
- $165 single fee will be charged by the court whenever applications are filed by two or more applicants in the same proceedings.
- This fee is not required if USCIS refers the application to the Immigration Court.
Checks should be made payable to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Do not send Change of Address Requests to a USCIS Lockbox facility.
Note on Expiration: USCIS continues to accept the 11/23/10 edition of Form I-881 (the form currently available for download on this page), despite the passing of the form’s expiration date. An updated form with a new expiration date will be posted as soon as it becomes available.
What VisaPro Customers Are Saying
[VisaPro legal team] was incredibly knowledgable and extremely helpful throughout the process. We were exceptionally impressed with how they have combined the great personal and communication skills they bring and also technology with a highly intuitive website which guides you and keeps you updated throughout the process……..This is a true testimonial, I would highly recommend Visapro to anyone looking for guidance and success in this area."