Change of Address


It is used by all aliens to report a change of address within 10 days of such change. Exceptions include:

  • Diplomats (visa status A),
  • Official government representatives to an international organization (visa status G), and
  • Certain nonimmigrant’s who do not possess a visa and who are in the U.S. for fewer than 30 days.

Do not download Form AR-11 until you read this page: Change of Address Information, as you may also be required to contact the National Customer Service Center (800-375-5283).

If you are subject to Special Registration, see Form AR-11 Special Registration.

Check My Eligibility


Filing Fee


Edition Date

(We will also accept the 08/31/21 edition.)

Get A Free Visa Assessment
From An Experienced Immigration Attorney
Trust Symbol

Where To File AR-11

The completed form should be mailed to:

U.S Department of Homeland Security
Citizenship and Immigration Services
Attn: Change of Address
1344 Pleasants Drive
Harrisonburg, VA 22801


The address listed on Form AR-11 is to be used for AR-11 documents only. All other applications and associated fees must go to the address listed in the instructions for that specific application. For questions concerning a specific application, please contact the National Customer Service Center at 800-375-5283.

You may also change your address online.

What VisaPro Customers Are Saying

[VisaPro legal team] was incredibly knowledgable and extremely helpful throughout the process. We were exceptionally impressed with how they have combined the great personal and communication skills they bring and also technology with a highly intuitive website which guides you and keeps you updated throughout the process……..This is a true testimonial, I would highly recommend VisaPro to anyone looking for guidance and success in this area."

Get a Free Visa Assessment