1. Find U.S. Visa Options

Work Visa Options

The U.S. immigration law provides multiple avenues for s to live and work in the United States. Given below are the options generally available to s.

  • Temporary Visa Options
  • Permanent Residence Options

s with an employment opportunity in the U.S. may apply for a green card to obtain permanent residence. You may even apply for the green card while you are outside the U.S. and enter on an immigrant visa.

In order to ascertain your eligibility for permanent residence, we highly recommend that you obtain a detailed, written visa assessment. A VisaPro immigration attorney will personally review your specific situation and relevant documents, and confirm your eligibility for permanent residence and recommend other visa options.

Get a Free Visa Assessment