6. Can I extend my stay on P-3 visa in USA?
Yes, an extension of stay may be authorized in increments of one year for P-3 status holders, to continue or complete the same event or activity for which you were admitted.
7. Can I study on P-3 work visa?
Yes, you may engage in part time study on P-3 visa.
8. Are there any travel restrictions on P-3 visa?
No, there are no travel restrictions on P-3 visa. You may travel in and out of the U.S. as long as your visa stamp and status are valid.
9. What are the documents required for P-3 petition for artists or entertainers in a culturally unique program?
The petition filed by the employer must include any one of the following:
1. Affidavits, testimonials or letters from recognized experts attesting to the authenticity of your skills in performing, presenting, coaching, or teaching the unique or traditional art form. The document must give the credentials of the expert, including the basis of the experts’ knowledge of your skill, or
2. Both of the following:
a. Documentation that the performance of the alien or group is culturally unique, as evidenced by reviews in newspapers, journals, or other published materials
b. Evidence that all of the performances or presentations will be culturally unique events
10. What are the documents required for P-3 petition for essential support foreign national?
A petition for P-3 essential support personnel must be accompanied by a:
- Consultation from a labor organization with expertise in the area of the P-3 applicant’s skill
- Statement describing the P-3 essential support personnel’s prior essentially, critical skills and experience with the principal P-3
- Copy of the written contract or a summary of the terms of the oral agreement between the P-3 essential support personnel and the employer