Call Us Today: 202-787-1944
Contact Us Today For US Immigration Lawyer

Employment Based Green Card

The Green Card offers foreign nationals the privilege of living and working permanently in the United States. U.S. companies sponsor employment-based Green Cards.

Below is a list of the various ways that you may qualify for an employment-based Green Card. Choose the appropriate category and click Start Now to learn more.

1.  Employment First Preference

          •   Persons with extraordinary ability
          •   Outstanding professors and researchers
          •   Managers and executives in multinational companies
Start Now

2.  Employment Second Preference

          •   Professionals with advanced degrees
          •   Persons with exceptional ability
          •   Exceptional professors and researchers
Start Now

3.  Employment Second Preference with National Interest Waiver (NIW)

          •    Persons with exceptional ability involved in activities that will substantially benefit the U.S. national interest
          •    Advanced degree professionals involved in activities that will substantially benefit the U.S. national interest
Start Now

4.  Employment Third Preference

          •    Professionals with a U.S. bachelor's or foreign equivalent degree
          •   Skilled workers
          •   Unskilled workers
Start Now

5.  Schedule A

          •   Registered nurses and physical therapists
          •    Persons qualified to work in one of the shortage occupations on the Schedule A list
Start Now

Green Card Related Services

1.  Adjustment of Status

          •    Foreign nationals in the U.S. with approved immigration petitions may file for Adjustment of Status to adjust their nonimmigrant status to permanent residence (Green Card).
Start Now

2.  Consular Processing - Immigrant Visa

          •   Foreign nationals outside the U.S. with approved immigration petitions must apply for consular processing to receive permanent residence (Green Card).
Start Now

3.  Advance Parole

          •    Foreign nationals in the process of adjusting their Immigration Status, who are planning to travel abroad, must obtain advance permission prior to leaving the U.S in order to return to the U.S.
Start Now

4.  Employment Authorization

          •    Foreign nationals who have applied to adjust their status to permanent resident may obtain Employment Authorization Document.
Start Now

5.  Reentry Permit

          •   U.S. permanent residents planning to leave the U.S. for more than a year must obtain a Reentry Permit prior to leaving the U.S.
Start Now

6.  Replace or Renew Green Card

          •   You may replace a lost, stolen, mutilated, or destroyed Green Card.
          •   You may replace an expired Green Card or a Green Card that will expire within the next six months.
Start Now