VisaPro’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for foreign workers and their U.S. sponsors applying for a Green Card under “Schedule A”.
Schedule A Green Card Eligibility – It Is Suitable For:
- Registered nurses with a job offer from a U.S. hospital or medical center
- Physical therapists with a job offer from a U.S. employer
- Foreign nationals qualified to work in one of the shortage occupations designated by the Department of Labor on the Schedule A list
- U.S. companies to sponsor the Green Card application for foreign nationals on one of the shortage occupations designated by the Department of Labor on the Schedule A list
Schedule A Green Card Notes
- U.S. permanent residents planning to leave the U.S. for more than a year must obtain a Reentry Permit prior to leaving the U.S.
- U.S. permanent residents may apply for Citizenship if they have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years.
Note: A spouse who has been a permanent resident for 3 years, who is currently married to a U.S. citizen, and has been married to the same U.S. citizen for the past 3 years, may apply for citizenship.
What VisaPro Customers Are Saying
I am pleased to write a review of my experience with VisaPro, who helped me get my green card. I discovered VisaPro with a web search and arranged an interview with [the Attorney], who quickly ascertained upon reviewing my CV that I wasting my time exploring an O-1 visa but rather I should be looking at the EB-1 category: Alien of Extraordinary Ability. Overall this is a great team who really know what they are doing. One cannot go wrong in using them for your visa needs.