11. Who is eligible to apply for Removal of Conditions on permanent residence?
You may apply to remove your conditions on permanent residence if you:
- Are still married to the same U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident after two years (your children may be included in your application if they got their conditional resident status at the same time that you did or within 90 days)
- Are a child and cannot be included in the application of your parents for a valid reason
- Are a widow or widower of a marriage that was entered into in good faith
- Entered into a marriage in good faith, but the marriage was ended through divorce or annulment
- Entered into a marriage in good faith, but either you or your child were battered or subjected to extreme hardship by your U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident spouse
- Would be subject to extreme hardship on the termination of your conditional resident status