EB-4 Special Immigrant Green Card

Over the years, several laws have been passed covering special categories of immigrants who qualify for a Green card.

Below is a list of the various ways that you may qualify for a Green Card under the EB-4 Special Immigrants category. Choose the appropriate category and click Learn More.


Religious Workers

a. A religious minister, nun, priest, rabbi, ordained deacon or monk

b. A religious instructor, counselor or catechist

c. A worker in a religious health care facilities

d. A religious broadcaster

Learn More >>


Foreign Medical Graduates

a. A foreign medical graduate who came to the U.S. before January 10, 1978 on either an H or J visa, and continue to practice medicine

Learn More >>


Returning Permanent Residents

a. A lawful permanent resident who departed the U.S. with the intention of returning, but have stayed out of the U.S. for more than twelve months due to circumstances beyond your control

Learn More >>

Green Card Related Services

1. Adjustment of Status

a. Foreign nationals in the U.S. with approved immigration petitions may file for Adjustment of Status to adjust their nonimmigrant status to permanent residence (Green Card).

Learn More >>

2. Consular Processing – Immigrant Visa

a. Foreign nationals outside the U.S. with approved immigration petitions must apply for consular processing to receive permanent residence (Green Card).

Learn More >>

3. I-130 Petition

a. U.S. citizens and Green Card holders to sponsor Green Cards for their foreign relatives who wish to immigrate to the U.S.

Learn More >>

4. Replace or Renew Green Card

a. You may replace a lost, stolen, mutilated, or destroyed Green Card.

b. You may replace an expired Green Card or a Green Card that will expire within the next six months.

Learn More >>