VisaPro’s experienced immigration attorneys will prepare and file all the required documents for Religious Workers and a U.S. religious organization applying for the Green Card (Permanent Residence).
EB4 Green Card Religious Workers Eligibility – It Is Suitable For:
- Religious workers such as ministers, priests, nuns, rabbis, ordained deacons and monks authorized by recognized religious organizations to conduct religious activities
- Foreign nationals performing traditional religious functions such as religious instructors, counselors, catechists, workers in religious health care facilities and religious broadcasters
- Recognized religious organizations to sponsor the Green Card application for their religious workers
- Immediate family members of religious worker Green Card applicants
EB4 Green Card Notes
- U.S. permanent residents planning to leave the U.S. for more than a year must obtain a Reentry Permit prior to leaving the U.S.
- U.S. permanent residents may apply for Citizenship if they have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years.
Note: A spouse who has been a permanent resident for 3 years, who is currently married to a U.S. citizen, and has been married to the same U.S. citizen for the past 3 years, may apply for citizenship.
EB4 Green Card Religious Workers Fees
VisaPro Processing Time 4 business days
What VisaPro Customers Are Saying
I am pleased to write a review of my experience with VisaPro, who helped me get my green card. I discovered VisaPro with a web search and arranged an interview with [the Attorney], who quickly ascertained upon reviewing my CV that I wasting my time exploring an O-1 visa but rather I should be looking at the EB-1 category: Alien of Extraordinary Ability. Overall this is a great team who really know what they are doing. One cannot go wrong in using them for your visa needs.