This form is required to collect enrollment information on applicants for the Service's Automated Inspections Systems. The programs include:|
- Dedicated Commuter Lane (DCL) for certain citizens of Mexico and certain non-immigrants.
- Automated Permit Port Program (APP) for certain non-immigrants.
- INSPASS Airport Program for citizens of Visa Waiver Program countries or any other country approved for participation.
5 Pages + Instructions|
Where to File||
- DCL Programs: Applications must be submitted in person or by mail to the U.S. port of entry sponsoring the Dedicated Commuter Lane Program for which you are applying.
- APP Programs: Applications must be submitted in person or by mail at the port of entry having jurisdiction over the APP for which you request access.
- INSPASS Program: Apply at any INSPASS port of entry in person or by mail.
DCL Program: $25 per person, with a maximum of $50 payable by a family. Fingerprint fees of $25 may also be required.|
System Costs Fee: $80 per person, with a maximum of $160 payable by a family for DCLs located at certain ports of entry. If more than one vehicle is registered for use by an approved applicant, the applicant may be charged an additional $42 per vehicle.